As a player you will need to track different information over time. Some are basic – some are more complex. Here is list of all player’s features:
- Self Assessment (starts creation of profile)
- PDP (Personalized Development Plan) – a set of custom and relevant exercises automatically generated from TennisLMS™ Engine
- Graphical View of skills over time
- Match and Point Analysis
- Video Analysis
- Tennis Logs
- Player Resume (Report Card)
- Player receives set of questions (based on playing level, assessed level or ITN Level)
- Once Self-Assessment is completed next step is COACH ASSESSMENT
Personalized Development Plan – PDP
- Categories under which all exercises are grouped are fully customizable to your needs. They can range from tennis drills, tennis tips, conditioning drills, reading material, e-learning and videos
- All exercises are based on GAP ANALYSIS from competencies, skills and priorities AND for particular player level (fully customizable)
Coach can briefly review exercises chosen by system and can add/remove additional ones if necessary
- Exercises are sorted in Short and Long Term Development order and players or coaches can simply click on completed check box when done with the exercise and new tailored exercises will be added from the system library
Personalized Development Plan – Skills (Graphical View)
- TennisLMS™ has built in graphical view of player’s competencies and skills
- Competency and skills are presented in order of priority – higher the competency/skills the higher it shows on the top of this view
Graphical View Of Skills Over Time
- After Personalized Development Plan (PDP) is created all skills are presented in graphical view, and upon re-evaluation of the player (by coach) a snapshot is taken and new feature is enabled – comparison of skills over time
TennisLMS™ | Match Analysis
Match Analysis is a unique graphical presentation of how match progressed (Set Velocity). Through a unique color coded system, players and coaches can quickly understand the flow of the match and recognize service breaks, lost service games and more. The visuals correspond to match data and by clicking on any individual game, users can access detailed score analysis captured through the PointTracker system. Players and coaches can discuss key games and visually see all service breaks (player and/or opponent). In addition all collected information can be used scientifically to discover common patterns, errors, and issues in particular age groups (or levels) which further enhances National support for players and coaches
TennisLMS™ | Point Analysis
TennisLMS™ has a PointTracker analysis module that captures all match details. You are able to record each point of the game by capturing your strokes (winners, errors, serve, return, forced and unforced errors etc.). A unique feature to this module is the ability to capture opponent’s shots that affected your point outcome. For example if you had a forced error you are able to record which shot an opponent played against you and realize possible pattern of the opponent’s attacks. This is a great tool for the recognition of opponent’s patterns and game.
In this feature National Association is able to collect all match statistics and compare results amongst age level, skills, competencies and capabilities. Also national Association will be able to identify most common errors found in player’s categories and focus framework development and exercise selection to improve these areas.
T-logs have “Attach Video” feature where players and coaches can upload a video of their game, match or their own strokes for analysis. In addition to uploading their own videos Video T-Log have comparison feature where players can compare their strokes against role model players. In this feature there is no need for expensive and complex installation of video analysis software – entire analysis is done through your web browser.
Tennis Logs (T-Logs)
The T-Logs (Tennis Logs) is a key area of the TennisLMS™ application where players and coaches will spend most of their time. This feature allows you to post short writings/comments (blogs) about tournaments, opponents, travel…etc. T-Logs can be private (seen only by player) as well as semi-private (shared with coach).
T-Log | Opponents
On a day to day basis you will be using the T-Log Opponent’s form to capture your most important comments and details about opponents. The outcome of this data collection is implemnted throughout thr TennisLMS™ system. One useful puropose of T-Logs is the comparison of multiple matches against same opponents where opponent strokes, game strategy. Comments are also presented side by side for easier comparison of opponent strengths and weakneses
With one click of a button, players can create a summary of his/her current skills and view a realtime collection of coach feedback. The player resume printout may serve as a great starting point for regular 1:1 performance discussions between players and coaches.