Tennis LMS Engine
What is LMS / TennisLMS™?
- Learning Management System (LMS) is a broad term used for a wide range of systems that organize and provide access to online learning services for students, teachers, and administrators.
- Tennis Learning Management System (TennisLMS™) is intelligent software that provides sophisticated method for identifying gaps for tennis players and coaches at all levels - both on and off court.
- TennisLMS™ helps individuals, coaches, clubs and tennis associations to create profiles, short-term and long-term personalized development plans bringing back more quality players to the game
- TennisLMS™ Engine is a product of 3 years study and research in sports and the corporate performance management world. First system of its kind on the market, Sport, Methodology and Framework independent
TennisLMS™ System Key Elements
- System based on assessment engine, COMPETENCY, GAP and SKILLS Analysis
- System Governed by customizable Tennis Taxonomy, Competencies and Skills
- Customizable questions and answers with relevant content ( Audio/Video/Drills/Reading Material, E-Learning/Seminars)
- Extensive Player and Coach Profiles
- Short and Long Term Personalized Player and Coaches Development Plans
- Drills and Exercises based on Level, Personalization, Relevance and Priority - Periodisation
- Match and Opponents in depth analysis
- TennisLMS™ | PointTracker - stroke analysis
- Easy to use Video Analysis
- Access to system via Internet, Mobile Phones and Offline
TennisLMS™ Engine Details
- Very sophisticated assessment engine
- Unlimited levels of depth in details
- Coach or Player Level Relevant and Tiered approach
- Ease of Integration of Coaches’ and Player’s Development Frameworks in one framework
- Shared Tennis Taxonomy (Competencies, skills, abilities) between coaches and players