TennisLMS™ is a revolutionary, most comprehensive, end-to-end solution for identifying, tracking and nurturing tennis talent, coaches' education, and community and professional player development. Through skills assessments, TennisLMS™ captures the profiles of coaches and players, their progress over time, and creates unmatched long term development plans.
Results oriented TennisLMS™ | National Association Edition provides a range of unique features for a national tennis leadership team, national coaches, scientists, scouts, clubs and communities to move tennis programs across the nation to the next stage.
This state of the art solution was built by tennis professionals and corporate performance management experts in order to provide you with the tools to manage, profile, and cultivate your national team, player and coach development and tennis programs nationwide.
National Leadership Team Benefits
- Full support for tiered structure of tennis clubs and academies
- Customizable home page (Dashboard) to show latest news from Association, information about club programs, leagues and events Ability to review national teams progress over time (to quantify quality of programs in place)
- Ability to actively review teaching methodologies based on feedback (eg. introduction of Play and Stay mini-tennis concepts)
- Ability to recognize patterns in a players game and understand gaps therefore adjusting the definition of tennis competencies and skills to meet desired national associations goals
- Ability to differentiate regional and community coaches on criteria such as capability, track record/experience, age group focus, player ability level best suited to, lifestyle preferences, etc.
- Coaches become developmental coaches in player development progress - tying together player's parents, clubs and National Association to get a successful roadmap for each player.
- Ability to connect with all schools and parks through creation of unique tennis player profiles that can be carried from PE school tennis programs to more serious tennis clubs and academies.
- Building a library and database of best practices, exercises, videos year over year - removing less relevant and low quality content in favor of only the best - a guarantee for long term success
- Easy access to coaches, parents, players, national coaches and association on player's improvement and progress over time
- Improved communications amongst all parties
- Robust Systematic Player And Coaches Development System
- One framework to track and capture coaches, parents and player education/development
- Ability of National Science Team to distribute ownership of each tennis competency to different subject matters across the nation
- Incorporating latest assessments as they get developed in players and coaches profiles
- Equip National Scouts with personal computers to access sophisticated association's network and enable profile updates (online and/or offline)
- Scientific view on match, player, opponents analysis - discovering patterns, common issues and their progress in training
- Player's match analysis and discovering most common errors, patterns, tactics, drills etc
- Closer Relationship between Players - Coaches - Parents - National Association
This state of the art solution was built by tennis professionals and corporate performance experts in order to provide you with the tools to manage, profile, and cultivate your team and program.
Custom Built Tennis Taxonomy
The TennisLMS™ system defines the game of tennis through Tennis Competencies and Tennis Skills. TennisLMS™ | National Edition will enable you to create, modify and change the way your tennis team is
assessed, trained and led. With our Administrator features you will be able to define your own Tennis Competencies and Tennis Skills upon which all of player assessments are created.
Custom Built Assessment Questions - Pursuit of Excellence
You will be able to create your own assessment questions and answers, and create your very own library of exercises which future generations of tennis players will continue to utilize. Each year you and your coaching staff will be able to review questions and existing exercises while removing those that were unsuccessful, or did not fit right, by refreshing them with the new ones. This ensures that only the highest quality exercises are kept in system over the time and your library of exercises will grow and improve in quality and relevance; ensuring your team is consistently coached to its highest
Using the Team Calendar feature you will be able to track all events your players attend from one location. All Tennis Logs entries that have date will be presented in one shared calendar. You can use Team Calendar feature for scheduling your practices, conditioning, pre-season matches, competition, or friendly games.
End To End View On All players
As a head coach, you will be able to monitor progress and results of all your team members from one location. You will be able to view player's profiles, perform assessments, view their current skills and gaps, review each player personalized development plan (PDP) and review their Tennis Logs (T-Logs).
Team Statistics and Player Performance
As each game is being captured and each point is traced using our TennisLMS™ | PointTracker system you will be able to produce outstanding Team Statistics Reports for each individual player. You can compare players against opponents and amongst themselves from one location.
For further information or to setup demo for your organization please contact our sales professionals at email@example.com